Saturday, 21 June 2008

June goals

Whoa! Exams finally over. That was quite hectic, with both exams right together, especially considering I hadn't prepared much for either. The first one was OK, though, and I hope I passed the second! Next semester will be so much worse — I've signed up for six papers. Six! I doubt I'll deal with the workload. But isn't life fun?

Anyway, I now have some time to start blogging again and admit that, yes, I wholly failed in my May goals. Having said that, I like the idea, so: June goals! I'm aware June's almost over, but that's not the point.

Tasks to complete
#6: Enter the BNZ short story competition.
#30: Change a tyre.

#31: Mow a lawn.
#50: Bake biscuits.

Reading goals
The Well of Shades by Juliet Marillier; The great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald; Eragon by Christopher Paolini; The lovely bones by Alice Sebold; Good omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Tasks to progress towards
#1: Complete a crossword each week.

#8: Submit a story to Takahe.
#17: Complete 6 chapters of my Russian textbook.
#25: Start sorting through "Unsorted" folder.

#33: Sort through a box of crap.
#34: Tidy desk, floor, cabinet and scotch chest.

#62: Play Dan at chess.
#75: Use the stepper.
#81: Eat raw fruit each day.
#92: Write to Francis.

No comments: