Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Back to the 101 list

I'm back into it! The overly-high goal setting, the dismal failures... here I come. I'm feeling quite positive, though: no more studies!

Although, from next week, I'll be having walks with Dan thrice a week, a 7km walk with Kylie once a week, trying to take a couple of night school courses twice a week, possibly volunteering on a committee board, writing This week in history and occasional reviews and feature articles for Chaff again, and trying to squeeze in one "date" night with Dan every week. Plus, y'know, actually hanging out with friends once a while might be nice. Or calling my family. Y'know.

Maybe this is a bit more of an ask than I thought.

Plus, I still need to read 51 BBC Top 100 books, and 135 of my own unread books, which means an average of a book every two days. Which sounds busy to begin with, until you consider that these books include ones like War and Peace, Anna Karenina, and The Lord of the Rings....

And with all of the above going on, I'm still somehow meant to revise two of my novels, submit one to be published, and go overseas on holiday. As well as learning to swim, cook, sew and knit....

See, boys and girls, this is why you don't leave things to the last minute.

No comments: