Tuesday, 9 June 2009

YouTube Tuesday: Wii Lego

I thought it might be kind of fun to have a couple of regular "features" on my blog, since I've noticed lately there are a few things I write about quite often. To this end, I'm considering having a "YouTube Tuesday" (cos I keep finding cool little video clips which are completely unrelated to anything my blog's actually about); an Author Thursday (when I talk about a book I've read, or a NZ/debut author that I've recently come across); and Writing Friday, when I sum up my writing for the week (good incentive to, y'know, make sure I do some writing).

Will I end up doing this for more than a week or two? Who knows. But I thought it might be fun (for me) to have a couple of little blog "features" — while at the same time giving me (a) ideas of what to post about or (b) an excuse to surf YouTube.

To that end, and in the spirit of YouTube Tuesday, I present to you:

Wii Lego.

1 comment:

Lynnette Labelle said...

That was cute! I liked the remote the best.

I can't tell by your posts what genre you write. If it's romance, you should check out my blog. I have a contest going on for romance writers. Go to: http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Lynnette Labelle