Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Singin' in the rain

Not that it's raining. But I'd be singing in it if it were.

Book shipped.

Shipped.

About one month before I get to behold my glorious book.

So of course, I spent last night reading up about horror stories from self-publishing places. It makes me glad that I did the formatting for my manuscript, so no one else can have stuffed it up (if I do, it's my fault, I can't blame anyone else); it makes me hope fervently that the binding will be decently done and the paper thick enough that you can't read through it, etc... but a lot of the horror stories seem to be about vanity presses, rather than print-on-demand outfits like CreateSpace.

But I guess I'll have to wait for the finished product to see. Oh, I hope it's good....

1 comment:

Ange said...

Awesome! I'm so excited for you and hope that I get to see it at least briefly when it arrives, if not read it.